Sahiti Srinidhi Batchu has arrived into this exciting world on 10 Dec 2007 at 02:58 PM. As per the hospital records, I am weighing 6lb 14 oz and 20 inches tall. (As per my first visitors, I seem to have too much hair for a newborn, must be from my mom ;) )
You must be wondering why the post about this great news is 3 days late.
You know I have delegated this arduous task to my dad till I get some time off from my busy schedule of feeding and sleeping. Also, I got to socialize with too many strangers visiting me (friends and family of my parents, I’ll make my friends soon). Anyway, these new parents get overwhelmed by petty tasks like taking care of new born, feeding them regularly, and neglect the important tasks like blogging the posts, sharing my pictures online, so on and so forth. I understand this is their first parenting experience and they will get used to it soon.
Anyway, I am getting hungry and got to take off now. (Damn, I didn’t know that my dad takes notes this slow, will get him to work on that skill). I’ll let my dad post more about my experiences in this wonderful world.
Hey, don’t to forget to check out my first pics at http://picasaweb.google.com/sahitibatchu/SahitiBirth
PS: Don’t blush to comment on my looks ;) See you guys real soon.
8 comments:
Welcome to earth... dear sahiti...!!! [:)]
Bgundi ra blog and Sahiti as well. She is more like you and Vani. Well, I am happy for both of you.
Sirisha
yeah. nee lekkane undi ra...well u never know....konni rojulu tarvata Sushma lekka untadi kavachu.....see u Sahiti v.sooonn.
Deepak.
Hi Cutieeee!!
Welcome to planet earth from the heavenly skies, Srinidhi!!! Your tatayya and mamalu looked at you today(courtesy the technological marvel- the internet) and hope to see you soon in person!!!
Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future!!
Viswanath Mamayya
Hi Sahiti,
Congratulations on arriving into a new world full of surprises!!!
See it's not dark any more and it's a bright wonderful world.
You have come to this world in this festive season of Christmas and Santa will be happy to bless you.
Let me introduce myself first. I am not Santa, but my name is Riben. I am one of your Papa’s so many friends. Well I may not come and see you now, since I am staying at a far away place and I have already been to your place, ask Papa and Mommy to bring you here. I can show you the Grand Canyon and take you to a ride to the red rocks in Sedona.
While we can have lot of fun and do lot of things here, you need to be here first. So ask your parents to come here and have some fun.
Let me tell you that you looked very cute in the pictures. I am sure you will be cuter in person.
Hope to meet you someday. Now take care, drink (of course only milk) and sleep. Have fun!!!
-Riben
Hi Sahiti,
Welcome dear...
Ravi - congrats man..will drop by at your place some time soon..
ciao,
Sai
Hi Cutie,
You are adorable!
- Deepa atta and Srikar mama
Ravi/Sushma,
Hope you have recovered from all the excitement. Congratulations to you and your bundle of joy.
Enjoy these magical moments.
Dear Ravi & Sushma,
Congratulations on the newly born. Sahiti: You look very cute and lovely.
Sreedhar & Pallavi.
Post a Comment